Today, a collage of red, white, & blue for the celebration of Veterans Day here in the U.S., honoring people who serve or have served in the armed forces.
From top left clockwise in a spiral:
- crab claw on Jekyll Island, GA, Nov 2018
- Painted Ponies origami sculpture by Kevin Box & Te Jui Fu at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, Richmond, VA, July 2018
- painted stone left on the green in New London, NH, Oct. 2018
- dianthus in my NH garden, June 2017
- blueberries, Philbrick-Cricenti Bog, NH, July 2018
- Shaker simple shed, Shelburne Museum, VT, July 2019
- winterberries, tree trunk, blue sky, Bradford Bog, NH, Oct. 2016
- hibiscus, Longwood Gardens conservatory, Kennett Square, PA, July 2017
- blueish rock in fall leaves, Hartford Town Forest, VT, Nov. 2015
What a clever collage of red, white and blue. That crab would have been a beauty and I love the ponies prancing through the middle!
What a great combination of red, white, and blue with such variety of images!
My Corner of the World
All the colours in nature. – Margy
Such a creative collage. A fitting tribute – sometimes the simple things around us are the best way to remember and to honor those who serve. Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!